Currently, all sessions are conducted via a secure, online video conferencing system (e.g., Zoom) due to COVID-19 public health restrictions and safety recommendations.
In accordance with the latest mental health care regulations, my services are available to residents of Ontario and British Columbia.
I offer a free, 15-30 minutes initial consultation for both services, where you can ask questions about my work and see if it fits your needs.
– Complex-PTSD (due to bullying, adverse childhood experiences, discrimination, disability, immigration)
– Self-Criticism & Toxic Shame
– Stress Management
– LGBTQ+ Mental Health
– Anti-Racism and Liberation Psychology
– Psychoeducation and Coping Skills
Duration: 60 min/session
Modality: Individual, Adult (18 and above)
Fee: $150 (+ 13% HST)
Note: In order to make psychotherapy more accessible, I reserve a number of sliding scale spots. If you are a first-generation student, person living with disability, and/or low-income young adult with no private insurance, please inquire about a discount during an initial consultation. This arrangement is limited to up to 8 sessions.
– Life and Career Guidance
– Academic Guidance (undergraduate/graduate)
– Interpersonal Relationship and Communication Issues
– Couples & Family Issues and Challenges
Duration: 60-90 min/session
Modality: Individual, Adult
Fee: $150-225 (+ 13% HST)