Psychotherapy | Counselling | Assessment & Diagnosis
- Currently, all sessions are conducted via a secure, online video conferencing system (e.g., Zoom) due to COVID-19 public health restrictions and safety recommendations.
- In accordance with the latest regulations of psychotherapy and counselling in Canada, my services are available to residents of Ontario and British Columbia.
- I offer a free, 15 minutes initial consultation for new clients via Zoom or telephone.
- I reserve a number of sliding scale spots for people with economic hardship or no private insurance coverage (up to 8 sessions).
- HST (8.8%, ON) or GST (5 %, BC) will be applied to all fees.
– Developmental trauma and c-PTSD
– Neurodivergence (ADHD, Autism Spectrum)
– Self-Criticism & Toxic Shame
– Grief & Ambiguous Loss
– Boundary Setting (Family, Workplace)
– Psychoeducation and Coping Skills
$165/session (60 min.)
– Life Transitions and Changes
– Couples & Family Issues
– Career Counselling
– Academic Guidance
$165/session (Individual; 60 min)
$185/session (Couples; 60 min)
ASSESSMENT & DIAGNOSIS
– Clinical Assessment* (60 min.):
ADHD, ASD, OCD, c-PTSD, etc.
– Medical Diagnosis & Consultation** (90 – 120 min.):
in partnership with
Prorated for additional minutes
*Treatment purposes only. Required before a formal diagnostic assessment is recommended.
**Available through the collaborative care platform, Psychotherapy Matters Virtual Clinic, at no added cost. Please see FAQ for more details.